Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Where's my sunshine?

It's raining, it's pouring and I'm freezing! Yick! Absolute yick! I'm supposed to be picking out the lightest, breeziest summers tanks and dresses to survive the August heat, and instead here I am digging into my new fall clothes about a month earlier then expected to.

But, one must always look on the brighter side of things, like all the cute wellies and raincoats worn all around town today. Or the funky outfits that we can come up with to continue wearing our favorite summer pieces and still stay warm. Like wearing dark orange preppy shorts over black tights with a black long sleeve T and jacket. And of course, black flats. Comfy, warm, and cute!


Something along this line for the look:


















but with shorts like this (both from shopbop.com):

No comments: