Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bye Bye Blob

Lately all fashion magazines are talking about is the end of the loose shift dress and the return of structured suits, tailored pants, skirts and blazers. Well, as much as I love the structure and sophistication of fitted pieces, I do have to say that I'll miss the baggy, shapeless dresses. Loose, relaxed and at the same time stylish, they were fun and versatile, going from day to night with a mere change of shoes and accessories. Perfect for the hottest of days, they kept you cool and pretty. And what can I say about the wanders that they did for legs. Mini skirts might not always be acceptable, but these dresses were so innocent looking that a girl could easy show of her pretty long legs and get away with it. And my favorite part...they hid all those little places that no one wanted to be seen.

Ok, that's my final goodbye, time to hit the gym so that I can look sexy and fit in my new fall looks!

No comments: