Thursday, January 14, 2010

All in a days work

I'm wrapping up for the night and getting very ready for my trip to Ecuador tomorrow and I wanted to share my day, and my week. I woke up with a solid idea for the Braciallini competition that I will be participating in this semester (more on that later probably), so I'm very happy that I finally know what I'm going to do. I planned on going to LIC before heading to the studio, but the pattern maker whom I was supposed to meet was running late so I went to the studio first. On the way there I helped a girl chase her runaway puppy and keep him from running into the street, so that was good, and gave me positive energy. Then I saw two girls kissing, that was hot. Then I went to the studio and did some work, went to the garment district for a drop-off, finally went to LIC to pick up from the pattern maker, went back to the studio, did some more work, then back down to the garment district, back up town, back to Union Square, finally, errands, packing, dancing, also finally, and now here I am, summing up a days work :)

P.S. Interning has been awesome so far, I had a great week being there, and I feel like I'm learning about pattern making, especially for gowns and cocktail dresses, super important, and I love doing runs and going on errands because I get to meet people in the industry and learn where everything is located. So over all, it's been great, and I can't wait to go back, and to start classes again.

No comments: